Header Ads

  • Breaking News

    Recipe: Yummy My mom's egg dish

    My mom's egg dish. Yummy Home made EGG NOODLES A Fantastic dish Egg noodles Prepared by My Mom #EGG_NOODLES#. Flip the bread and carefully crack an egg into each hole. Immediately transfer to the oven to bake.

    My mom's egg dish Even better, just two basic ingredients is all it takes! My Mom made her Vietnamese egg rolls for our wedding too…so it's only fitting I'm sharing them with you now! There are four components to a Vietnamese egg roll that are very important. My mom's egg dish most diverse and own ideal taste that unique. Few types of My mom's egg dish recipes are also adequate convenient to process and dont pick up long. Even though not everybody likes My mom's egg dish food, now some people are got attached and like the various My mom's egg dish foods available. This could be seen than the number of restaurants that provide My mom's egg dish as one of the dishes. You can have My mom's egg dish using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.

    Ingredients of My mom's egg dish

    1. Prepare 6 of eggs.
    2. Prepare 2 cups of milk.
    3. It's 1 teaspoon of ground dry mustard.
    4. Prepare 1/2-3/4 cup of sausage fry, drain, and crumble (I use 1lb.).
    5. You need 1 cup of Colby cheese shredded.
    6. Prepare 6 slices of white bread cubed (leave crust on).

    Its consistency is like a potato but it has purple squiggly lines. Sometimes it's hard to find so. My mom makes eggs in the same cast iron pan she's always made them in, so she knows this pan well. She knows when to turn the heat down When it comes to eggs, knowing your pan is important because cooking eggs well in a cast iron pan — and I'm talking about scrambled or fried here.

    My mom's egg dish instructions

    1. Spray Pam in a 9"x 9" casserole dish..
    2. In medium sized bowl lightly beat 6 eggs.
    3. Add all ingredients, except bread and stir..
    4. Cut the 6 slices of white brad into small cubes and stir with ingredients in bowl..
    5. Pour into casserole dish and place in refrigerator overnight (or for several hours)..
    6. Bake in preheated 350 degree oven for 55-65 minutes or until golden brown..
    7. Test with knife for doneness..

    The first dish my Mom taught me. Since I imigrated to North America, I've tasted numerous omelets, scramble eggs, poached eggs, but this egg dish is unique in its own and is still Beat eggs together; season with salt and pepper, and add the"white" part of the green onion and sesame oil. Healthy Eating Brunch Dishes Egg Dish. Diced ham, Cheddar, and mozzarella dress up this easy egg dish. It's a wonderful brunch dish or company breakfast.

    Obtain ingredients for production My mom's egg dish recipes is also not difficult. You can easily get the main ingredients at the proximate supermarket and in fact on the market. There are much kinds of My mom's egg dish that are easy and quick to process into delicious dishes. You can constantly practice this My mom's egg dish recipe at home, and can serve it to your children and extended family. If you want to cook another foods on our website, we supply various types of food recipes which are of certainly very delicious and enjoyable to enjoy, please try they.

    No comments